Ontario Early Years Centre - St. Paul's
An Early Years Centre is a place for children up to the age of six and their parents and caregivers to take part in programs and activities together.
The Mothercraft Early Years Centre offers FREE services where parents and caregivers can:
- take part with their children in a range of programs and activities
- get answers to questions
- get information about programs and services that are available for young children
- talk to early years professionals, as well as other parents and caregivers in the community
Some of the services parents and caregivers can access at the Mothercraft Ontario Early Years Centre are:
- Early learning and literacy programs for parents and children.
- Programs to help parents and caregivers in all aspects of early child development.
- Programs on pregnancy and parenting.
- Links to other early years programs in the community. Outreach and satellite programs and activities
There are also services to help children with special needs. Ontario Early Years Centres are designed to meet the needs of all parents with young children and staff at our Centre can refer parents to other services as needed.