How to Apply for the Mothercraft ECE Diploma?
Here are the steps to apply for your Mothercraft ECE diploma:
- Obtain a Mothercraft ECE diploma application package by downloading it or through the mail by calling Mothercraft College reception at: 416.483.0511.
- Complete the Mothercraft ECE diploma application package and remember to submit all the required documentation. PLEASE NOTE the following MUST BE INCLUDED:
- Copy of Canadian Birth Certificate or passport/landed immigrant papers if born outside of Canada (Must be 18 years of age);
- Copy of OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma) or equivalent;
- Applying for Mature Student Status;
- Copy of Photo Identification (i.e. Driver’s License, Passport);
- Proof of SIN Card (Social Insurance Number);
- Two (2) letters of reference (each letter must be in a sealed envelope signed across the closure by the person providing the reference), including contact name and telephone number;
- Copy of Student Visa (if applicable); and
- Application Fee.
- Submit your application fee together with your completed application package.
- Submit your complete application package to Mothercraft College by mail or in person to the following address:
646 St. Clair Avenue West
Toronto, ON M6C 1A9
- Once we receive your package, you will receive a call from the Mothercraft College Registrar to arrange a date for a verbal interview and an English proficiency test.
- You will receive a letter by mail confirming the time and date of your interview.
- Arrive for your interview. Be prepared for a group interview.
- Mothercraft will inform you by letter of your interview and test results.
- Upon acceptance, a seat acceptance deposit is required.
- Mothercraft will provide you with start dates, tuition fee payments prior to program entry in August.